To call yourself a nationalist – that is a right. Right, which has to be earned by real deeds and should be confirmed on daily basis by impeccable behavior.
There are the race of body and the race of soul. They do not always coincide. Even if you are perfect on the first factor, but demonstrating the Middle East market temperament, you are mistaken in address. The ability to monitor your own actions, your own speech and be responsible for them – are necessary qualities for those who claim to be "Aryan".
Sometimes, the knights of the past used to practice quite a radical mutual abuse before the fights. But that was a symbol of their willingness to shed their own and others' blood. It was necessary to earn the right «to have an opinion» at that time. Wisdom used to be checked by the life and deeds. And now anyone in the internet can claim to be a prophet and moralist.
Today, we have the «information society». In conditions of total blockade of the official media the Internet has become our main mean of communication and propaganda. And it’s good. But it also gave the "right to live" for virtual agents provocateurs, hysterical men and even flawed people. In real life they have no chance - for defamation, rudeness and inappropriate they would have to answer. And the Internet has created the illusion of permissiveness: who will write more "bad posts" - is right.
It is possible to remain in illusions, but sooner or later their hard crash will come. If today someone calling himself the nationalist feels that rudeness is acceptable (including in the Internet) towards other members of the movement, he must be prepared to answer for his words. Or he will automatically be deducted from the Aryans into the Semite-Hamitic, from the Russian moves into the category of representative of the population of Russia. With all the respective circumstances.
We must restore the order in the information environment, or virtual parasites will quarrel and compromise us. We will not allow Russian nationalists to be disgraced by the inadequate Internet imposters. Insults, even on the Internet, should not remain unanswered. Guilty will be punished.
Based on the above, we adopt the Ethical Code of the Russian Nationalists. Following the letter of this code, we, on the one hand, are obliged to treat properly our comrades on the nationalistic field, and on the other, are looking forward to receive the similar relationship. In case of violation of this Code by anybody, we reserve the right to apply the appropriate measures to the violators.
Essential: everyone is obliged to answer for his actions and his words either in the "real" communication or in the Internet. Let us define who we are. Higher people set hard and fast rules for their circle. The lower people allow everything to themselves: gossip, jealousy, pettiness, degeneration. Here are some simple rules of life in the information society. They are required in order to separate the aristocrats from plebeians.
- It is forbidden to distribute the rumors and other unverified information about nationalists.
- It is unacceptable to use insults towards the participants of the movement, if insulter is not able to substantiate his words. Verbiage is the inheritance of fallen and cattle.
- It is forbidden to disseminate information which may be used against the nationalist movement in a whole.
- It is forbidden to "wash our dirty linen in public". Before the public claim to anyone of the nationalists, it should be put forth to him personally. While entering into conflict with anyone of the nationalists, it is necessary to measure your actions with the general image of the nationalist community.
- It is forbidden to disclosure the internal and confidential information (including financial).
- It is not allowed to attribute other people's achievements and ideas. When quoting or otherwise using of someone else's developments the respective links to the authors should be provided.
- While publication of pictures and public mention of the participation of certain people in any action it is necessary to obtain their approval.
- Private life, work and interests are the private matter. Gossip, as well as public discussion of issues which are not related to public activities of the nationalist without his approval are not acceptable.
- Person who is morally defective, alcohol or drug addict has no right to call himself a nationalist.
The Code comes into force upon publication. Ignorance of the Code is not the exempt from responsibility.